Training and Courses
The Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) is awarded to participants who successfully pass the GMC exam. The exam is taken upon completion of renewable energy and energy efficiency training courses; which cover a wide range of topics.
The GMC is awarded to over 5000 participants every year, throughout 150 countries worldwide.
Many of the training courses are available through an innovative distance learning online platform, allowing participants from around the world to participate in the training courses, and sit the exam for the GMC.
The training courses are taught by university professors or experts in their chosen field, many with over 30 years of practical and theoretical experience within these sectors.
The renewable energy and energy efficiency training courses cover the latest technology and provide theoretical and practical knowledge and understanding of the skills required to work within each sector.
The training courses cover a wide range of topics in the industry including construction, maintenance, repairs as well as finance, carbon, management and policy.
Renewable Energy, and Energy Efficiency Training Courses awarding the Galileo Master Certificate include:
RENEWABLE ENERGY COURSES
- Hydrogen Energy
- Developing Hydrogen Energy Projects
- Global Energy Transition
- Carbon Finance
- Carbon Capture and Storage
- Electrics for Renewables
- Solar Photovoltaic
- Energy Storage
- Solar Water Heating
- Wind Power
- Wave and Hydro Power
- Renewable Energy Management & Finance
- Renewable Market Trends & Finance (US specific)
- Renewable Energy Solutions
- Energy Efficiency in Buildings
- Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
- Heat Pumps
- Electric Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles (US specific)
- Project Management
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
Many courses which qualify for the Galileo Master Certificate are based upon the European-funded EMTEU Project.
Energy Consultant Expert Certificate Pathways
Successful attainment of Galileo Master Certificates allow participants to progress through the following expert learning pathways in order to attain an Expert Certificate.
- Renewable Energy Consultant Expert Certificate
- Hydrogen Energy Consultant Expert Certificate
- Solar Energy Consultant Expert Certificate
- Carbon Finance Consultant Expert Certificate
- Sustainable Energy Consultant Expert Certificate
- Energy Efficiency Consultant Expert Certificate
- Project Management Consultant Expert Certificate
- Net Zero Consultant Expert Certificate
- Bespoke Green Energy Consultant Expert Certificate
Successful participants of the expert learning pathways achieve the Galileo Master Certificate as well as the expert certificate for their chosen pathway.
Successful attainment of a minimum of 12 Galileo Master Certificates will qualify participants to achieve the Master in Renewable Energy Award. More details on this pathway can be found here: https://www.renewableinstitute.org/training/accredited-master-in-renewable-energy-award/
Visit the contact us page for more information on how to achieve the Galileo Master Certificate.